We work with our members to promote and preserve the quality, diversity and excellence in the field of education
Fees payment :
For further details contact school office on 25250894.
- The tuition fee is charged for a period of 12 months.
- Students attending classes for a part or a term must pay the tuition fee for the whole term.
- All fees must be paid by the specified month indicated at the admin office. Fees are payable half yearly or if preferred in whole in June.
- If there is a delay of payment beyond the specified month, a student is liable to pay Rs 5/- per day as a fine.
- Students have no right to sit for an examination until all dues are cleared.
- All payments are to be made directly at the cash counter at the specified bank.
- On no account will a Transfer Certificate be given to a student whose fees have not been fully paid.
- Fees or any other payment once made will not be refunded.
- The Fee structure comprises of Tuition Fees, Computer fees and Smart class fees.