The welfare of the student is at the heart of the system. The disciplinary system at Sree Cauvery is designed to ensure that the environment within the school is the one which gives all students the opportunity to fully realize their potential and become physically, emotionally and spiritually stronger.
The Code of Conduct is as follows :
- Students should attend school regularly and should be punctual for both sessions of the daily classes.
- Students who do not have a minimum of 75% of attendance will not be eligible to write the final examination or be promoted.
- Attendance and participation at all curricular, co-curricular and physical activities are compulsory.
- Any misconduct, disinclination to study and irregularity are sufficient reasons for asking the student to leave the school
- Be punctual for assembly and classes.
- Take pride in the school by keeping it litter and graffiti free.
- Maintain decorum - Move around the school in an orderly fashion following the traffic flow direction.
- All students are expected to develop camaraderie.
- The aim of the disciplinary system is to act early in order to nip any misbehavior in the bud.